It's been quite awhile since I posted last! In that time, much has happened in my life. The craziest thing is that I got a job as a graphic designer! I'm almost done with training, and in one week, I will be starting a night shift :s I have mixed feelings about that. I thought working at a coffeeshop until midnight and again at 6:15 am was wild-now it will be 5:00pm-3:30am! I know it will work out and I'm sure I will get used to it pretty quickly. Well, this is a photo of one of the last lattes I made during one of my last days at the coffeeshop. Of course, I was just getting pretty good at making latte art! I'm sure I will be posting more photos more often of my adventures in Iowa and wherever else life takes me :)

Your coffee cup is too pretty! Do you think you could make me a flower in hot cocoa sometime? :)
ReplyDelete