Saturday, December 4, 2010

where is the snow?


So far this year, snow has been elusive to me. Wherever I am, it is not. When I leave to go somewhere else, it snows right after I am gone. I hear stories of piles of snow in northern Iowa and Minnesota, but nothing except a dusting here. You see, I have experienced snow on the ground already, but I have yet to see the lovely white flakes falling from the sky. This has led me on a search for all the snowy photos I took last year. I went for a walk in Cedar Falls last January and snapped this photo. It's definitely one of my favorites. I hope to see more scenes like this very soon. I know it's inevitable since I live in Iowa, but I am so ready for snow now!

1 comment:

  1. Just beautiful, and I love the background on your blog as well!

    ReplyDelete